Re: Corrected style of comments (issue 5862052)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Corrected style of comments (issue 5862052)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 22:02:08 +0200

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:13 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm sorry for that, but the next bunch of corrections are in a separate
> issue: http://codereview.appspot.com/5975054
>
> It seems that following the procedure from
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/commits-and-patches#uploading-a-patch-for-review
> does not make git-cl ask for the issue number. Instead it creates a new
> one. How to change that? Always call 'git cl issue' before 'git cl
> upload'?

The information about Rietveld issue is stored in your git config, in
the properties of the branch you used when you uploaded first.  If you
upload new patch revision from a new branch, the script doesn't know
what rietveld number is because it doesn't see it in branch
properties.  It's a good practice to use one branch for your fix.

HTH,
Janek