Re: git-cl under Windows

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: git-cl under Windows
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 16:27:12 +0100

On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 04:50:13PM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Good luck.
>
> My personal take on this is not to bother but disable use of the
> readline module if unavailable.  git cl does not ask for interactive
> input often enough to make that worth the trouble.

oh, that's a good thought!  If the user supplied the relevant
config information in a text file, and git-cl just automatically
created a new issue if it couldn't find the old one (or better, if
git-cl wrote the issue number into ~/.git/config and used that one
instead of trying to rediscover it), then there'd be no need to
ask the user for anything at all.