Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20120705

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20120705
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 08:02:04 +0200

Colin Campbell <address@hidden> writes:

> Enhancement:
>     Issue 2632: Allow multiple occurences of Footnote_engraver - R
> 6353056
>     Issue 2636: Patch: Reject \footnote ... \default without grob
> specification - R 6353056 and possibly
> 6354064

Uh yes, you got it as right as it gets.  Having the two patches of what
ended up in one issue's combined multi-commit patch after all as two
issues was reasonable to make if possible to split the expected floods
of comments into two different slightly thematically differed outlets.

Ok, this fails to convince even myself, so I'll merge issues.  No
further action required on your part for now, I think, since it does not
change the combined patch going forward.