Cross-staff stems again

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Cross-staff stems again
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 16:43:26 +0100

As I said in an earlier mail, I'd like to include the cross-staff stem functions that Pavel developed as a part of standard lily functionality. It relies on quite a bit of scheme and a final function like this:

crossStaff =
#(define-music-function (parser location notes) (ly:music?) #{
 \override Stem #'cross-staff = #cross-staff-connect
 \override Flag #'style = #'no-flag
 $notes
 \revert Stem #'cross-staff
 \revert Flag #'style
#})

To deliver this as a standard function, should the whole lot go in music-functions-init.ly, or somewhere else?

See http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2427 for further details.

--
Phil Holmes