Re: reopened Issue 2584: please make partcombine merge slurs (issue 6432

From: dak
Subject: Re: reopened Issue 2584: please make partcombine merge slurs (issue 6432047)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 17:25:46 +0000

On 2012/07/19 17:12:21, Keith wrote:
LGTM
Again, I suggest first committing the code in a state that merely
fixes the
reported bugs about warnings, and then a commit to add the new
capability to set
two slurs if they have opposite directions.

Again, I state that the "new capability" is a side-effect of the
rewritten functionality.  One could remove line 264 in slur.cc (the
if-statement making the break conditional) to remove this functionality,
but readding that line in a separate commit would be rather artificial
and make little sense as it does not change the overall logic of the
code but just makes a different design decision, and there is no point
in first making the less convenient decision.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6432047/