Re: Issue 2401 in lilypond: NR 1.2.4 - Not working snippet

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue 2401 in lilypond: NR 1.2.4 - Not working snippet
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:29:43 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Frédéric Bron" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:16 AM

Nope, it only has a comment but no labels.  That means that it
won't be checked by Patchy, won't get onto a countdown, etc.

I've manually set it to patch-new, but it would be good if
Frederic's gmail account was added to the lilypond code.google
project so that he (and his git-cl) can change labels.

- Graham

Sure. Frederic - do you have an email address associated with a Google account that we can use for the tracker, please?

--
Phil Holmes