Re: Doc: fixed 3/4 snippets in German NR (issue 2401) (issue 6447043)

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: Doc: fixed 3/4 snippets in German NR (issue 2401) (issue 6447043)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:44:50 +0200

> http://codereview.appspot.com/6447043/diff/1/Documentation/de/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode2271
> Documentation/de/notation/rhythms.itely:2271: % by default we beam in
> (6) due to beamExceptions
> are you sure you don't want German comments here?

Only Japanese has japanese comments, all other languages have comments
in English. German had it already in English.
Therefore I prefer to fix what I can fix rather than doing nothing.
German speaking translators can change that later if they want but I
suspect it is a larger issue than just 3/4 snippet.

Frédéric