git push works! [was: Re: git push doesn't work]

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: git push works! [was: Re: git push doesn't work]
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 08:48:59 +0200

Am 27.07.2012 21:14, schrieb Trevor Daniels:
Marc

If git push is still not working one thing to check is how you copied your
public key to Savannah.  It must contain no embedded newlines, so you need to
display it using a program that doesn't word-wrap.

If that's not the problem try generating another key.  I think many of us had
to do this to get started initially.

Trevor
After re-entering the public key copied from an editor window
it worked, my patch should be now in staging.

Thanks to everyone foryour suggestions and help!

Regards,

Marc