CG updates

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: CG updates
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 16:34:18 +0100

I've just pushed a couple of updates to staging based on incidental stuff I've discovered and benchmarked over the last couple of days. One sets the location of the binary to what we'd now expect for using .gdbinit. The second is based on benchmarking with and without -jX CPU_COUNT=X for the make test suite. On my multi-core system, make test-baseline and make test-redo are 3 times faster with the multi-cores in action.

Back to PNGs and EPSs.

Oh.  And - Go Wiggo :-)

--
Phil Holmes