Re: tie and slur end at the same place

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: tie and slur end at the same place
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:11:30 +0200

On 12 août 2012, at 22:05, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Odd...I'll look into it.
>
> Thanks!
>

>    Werner

Hey Werner,

Had a chance to look into it.  The too-closeness is registering, so the issue
is either one of:

1) The details list for slurs needs different values.
2) Not enough potential slurs are being generated and thus there is no
candidate that is far enough away from the tie.

I tried to tinker with (1) but couldn't get it work.  I haven't tried (2) yet
but see if you can increase the attachment range (I forget how to do
this...maybe changing minimum-length) and see if that helps.  Once you've
exhausted (1) and (2), ping the list w/ the results.

Cheers,
MS