Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 06:21:40 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5626052/diff/105001/lily/axis-group-interface.cc
File lily/axis-group-interface.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5626052/diff/105001/lily/axis-group-interface.cc#newcode778
lily/axis-group-interface.cc:778: Note we only use 75% of padding and
apply the full compliment only if
On 2012/08/14 04:21:33, Keith wrote:
It looks like you add 50% padding here, then pass to
avoid_outside_staff_collision() which removes 37.5% of padding away.
Probably
not what you meant to do.

The verbs 'use' and 'apply' are vague enough that the comment didn't
help me see
what you meant to do.

Sorry, I see the problem now (I missed the 0.75).
I brought back the logic of the comment above & it looks like it
obviates the need for this whole 50%-of-padding thing.  Running regtests
now.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5626052/