Re: Properties to control placement of accidentals in KeySignatures (iss

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Properties to control placement of accidentals in KeySignatures (issue 6461085)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:15:54 -0700

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:09:51 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

http://codereview.appspot.com/6461085/diff/2001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode481
>  indexed by the staff-position of the first C above centerline
This kind of indexing looks like it would only work for reasonably
standard staffs where this staff-position is constrained to 0..6.

I sloppily wrote 'centerline' to mean staff-position zero.  I could be more accurate if I
said "the staff-position of the first C with a non-negative staff position" but
hopefully I'll think of something easier to understand.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6461085/