Re: Shall we change the flags?

From: Colin Hall
Subject: Re: Shall we change the flags?
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:54:16 +0000 (UTC)

Karol Majewski <karol.majewsky <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Dear LilyPond friends!I have to say something that keeps me awake at night:
Current LilyPond flags look bad! They look so bad that I have to use straight
flags instead. The big problem for me is that flags on a single note have
different shapes.

Thanks for the report, Karol, and I'm sorry that
we (the bug squad) did not get back to you sooner.

>From the responses it looks to me like this thread is
not going to lead an issue tracker.

Please let me know if you think there is still some
work to be tracked here.

Cheers,
Colin.