Re: Issue 2706 in lilypond: add link to enc2ly

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue 2706 in lilypond: add link to enc2ly
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:05:21 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frédéric Bron" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 5:04 AM

issue 2706: test passed, who can apply the patch?
Or can I do something myself as I was added to the list of commiters
(on rietveld, is it the same for git?).

Frédéric

Git push permission is not the same as the ability to add issues to Rietveld and Google.

The normal criterion for pushing a patch is that it has passed a patch countdown. I see the patch-meister has now set your patch back to patch-new. Not quite sure why, but that implies a retest and review before it's ready to push.

--
Phil Holmes