more announcements for 2.16

From: Graham Percival
Subject: more announcements for 2.16
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:02:40 +0100

If people want to have the 2.16.0 release announcement spread in
more places, they might want to look at:
and make a list here.

Please don't send announcements to other locations quite yet; I'd
like to have 3 days for last-minute fixes.  Notably, we have
unfortunately omitted at least one very hard-working developer
from the authors list.  This is being fixed on our website and in
git, but I'd like to avoid such mistakes in future emails.

If you're not listed in
  http://lilypond.org/website/authors.html
please get in touch before Monday, 27 Aug 2012.  That's when we'll
send announcements to other locations (if anybody suggests
anything).