Re: Waltrop meeting outline

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Waltrop meeting outline
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:49:54 -0700

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 8:12 AM, Martin Tarenskeen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I wish you a lot of fun and inspiration at the Waltrop LilyPond meeting!

Likewise.

Greetings from Paris (only 41.5°C today, yay!); sorry not to be with
you guys, but I wish you a lot of fun and have no doubt that things
will be both entertaining and interesting.

Please just remember to take a few pictures and notes for the upcoming
LilyPond Report!

(And remember to disable B&W mode on your cameras, unlike me last
month with Joe ;-)

Don't forget that we also took a photo (color, presumably) with Ngoc's camera. Unfortunately, it seems that I have some trouble in arranging to have a computer, camera, and USB cable all in the same place...

Cheers,
Joe