Re: Fw: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2547 in lilypond: Fix documentation of mak

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Fw: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2547 in lilypond: Fix documentation of making footnotes work via tweak.
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:37:58 +0200

Am 30.08.2012 18:10, schrieb Trevor Daniels:
John Mandereau wrote Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:38 AM

There's a non negligible number of old issues with Patch=needs-work:
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=2&q=Patch=needs_work&sort=-modified&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Stars%20Owner%20Patch%20Needs%20Summary%20Modified

With the query Patchy currently uses in a server setup

Patch=new,review,needs_work,countdown status:New,Accepted,Started
modified-after:today-30
every new comment on those issues with old patches will trigger a test.
It's rather silly to have needs_work in this list.  It's likely there
will be many posts discussing what to do before the actual patch
is changed.  Why keep testing the same patch?
+1

I think something like -needs_help would be a good extension
(as Graham mentioned before). It should serve as a flag that
the patch should *not* be tested automatically, but rather
there are problems that cannot be solved alone.

My current patch desperately needed this kinda flag ;-)