Re: 2.17.1

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.17.1
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:39:28 +0100

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 05:35:51PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>

No, since the GUB run may fail for any number of reasons.  We
don't normally have very many commits being submitting between the
start of a GUB run and a successful push, so I think it's safer to
continue as written in the CG for now.

If it's still a problem in a month or two, let's revisit this
question.