Re: Grenouille is giving false reg tests

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Grenouille is giving false reg tests
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 10:29:40 +0200

Hi James,
Il giorno mer, 05/09/2012 alle 23.13 +0100, James ha scritto:
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2811
>
> Compare mine to its.
>
> You'll see programming errors - which seem to appear on all the other
> recent patch tests.

IIRC these programming errors about undead objects have always appeared
on Grenouille, so they should be ignored.  Of course, regtests
comparisons crippled with so much errors not related to the tested patch
are quite cumbersome to examine.  I really want to give testers like you
the ability to upload regtests comparions to Grenouille, but as I'm
moving to Italy and I was in a hurry for other tasks I've had no time
for LilyPond in the past ten days except reading the long threads about
syntax and working on adding debugging hooks to GUB.  I hope to have
some time for hacking Patchy on Sunday.

Cheers,
John