Re: irc and hangouts

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: irc and hangouts
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:37:41 +0200

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Janek and I had a brief chat on Tuesday night on the irc channel.
> Yesterday, we had a voice chat with google hangout about various
> recent happenings on -devel.

...and i have to say that it was a very good idea!  When we discussed
in email about what happened on -devel, it seemed that we don't agree
with each other - voice chat allowed us to clarify everything easily!

> I'm not available next Tuesday at 20:00 UTC, but we can easily
> pick a different time.  [...] it's certainly worth rescheduling
> the time if we could get 3 participants.

Let's get an overall idea of when do people have time (i mean a big
picture here, most importantly time zone differencies).

For me a day starts around 5-6 UTC.  I'm usually busy until 13-15 UTC
(weekdays).  Then i may or may not have some regular activities, but i
get back home no later than 20 UTC, and go to sleep 21-22 UTC.
What about you?  I guess the most important thing is figuring out the
time when most of us are not asleep.

cheers,
Janek