Re: Comparing program function usage over program runs

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Comparing program function usage over program runs
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:15:30 +0200

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey all,
>
> To further debug 2801, I am looking for a way to not have to run the
> regtests every time to make the bug appear.

Do you mean "have to run the regtests" or do you mean "have people run
the regtests"?

The time for "make test-clean && make check" is rather tolerable once
you have a test baseline.  Certainly much much shorter than building
docs.  And just touching some regtest and running make check without
make test-clean is quite faster still.