Re: Minor release checklist

From: James
Subject: Re: Minor release checklist
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:56:07 +0100

Graham/Phil,

On 11 September 2012 09:51, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival"
> <address@hidden>

This has nothing to do with GUB but the 'default' (if you use
LilyGit.tcl) to download the git repo is

--snip--
[remote "origin"]
       fetch = +refs/heads/master:refs/remotes/origin/master
--snip--

The wildcard is always added manually (at least by me in my case) and
took a (very) cursory scan through the CG and I don't see anywhere
explicitly stated to make this edit - although I know that email
threads with David K were where I know to do this.

James