Fix for poblematic snippet in /Documentation/snippets and LSR - policy?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Fix for poblematic snippet in /Documentation/snippets and LSR - policy?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 12:56:29 +0200

Hi,

a recent discussion at the german LilyPond-Forum showed a problem with
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/snippets/text#text-center-text-below-hairpin-dynamics
If the NoteColumn, where the Hairpin starts, has a 'DynamicText
attached, LilyPond returns weird output.

I wrote a fix for that. But now I'm not sure what to do with it.
The snippet is part of the LSR: http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=233

I could simply change the LSR (without any review?)
or
I could make a bug-report, create a patch, upload to Rietveld etc

What's our policy about that?

-Harm