Re: spacing-spanner: rods for non-adjacent paper-columns; issue 1700 (is

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: spacing-spanner: rods for non-adjacent paper-columns; issue 1700 (issue 6489107)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:16:03 -0700

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 01:34:57 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

LGTM - looking forward to the skyline version, as that'll more
accurately reflect where columns are overhanging.

Well, long term I would like to use extent() to determine which columns have
overlapping extents, but need to find and fix unrelated bug first.

Unfortunately, extent() does not report the truth when fingering goes around
accidentals.  So here we need to continue figuring the extents from the
skylines.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6489107/