Re: Adds tick mark to scripts (issue 6568055)

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: Adds tick mark to scripts (issue 6568055)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:53:23 +0000

Please don't use `epsilon' in set_char_box.  I think the problem is that
you `sharpen' a coordinate distance by doing `define_pixels (y_off)',
however, only `black distances' (to use the TrueType vocabulary) like
vertical or horizontal stem widths should be handled like that.

In general, I would move the tick down, as Janek is suggesting.  The
exact position in a score should be then handled by default offsets
given in Scheme code.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6568055/