Re: Doc: new syntax for \tweak, \override (2936) (issue 6852052)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: new syntax for \tweak, \override (2936) (issue 6852052)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 21:39:54 +0000

On 2012/11/20 19:08:46, dak wrote:
This may be a bit of bikeshedding here,

Yes.

but I'd suggest reversing the narrative
of the first paragraphs, like

I still think this amount of detail is not quite in
keeping with the tenor of the Learning Manual.  At
this stage of learning there is a danger new users
will get discouraged at this point.  However, your
text is indisputably more accurate, and for those who
just might understand it, more informative.

As I'd like to just get this pushed now I'll add
your suggested text and post a new patch set.

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/6852052/