Re: LilyPond contribute

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: LilyPond contribute
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:20:22 +0100

Hey Yevgeny!

Sorry for the delayed response.  We'd love for you to join the team!

In order to get set up, you'll want to read portions of the LilyPond Contributor's Guide (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/index). Specifically :

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/working-with-source-code
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/compiling

Once you have the git branch installed and compiled on your computer, please get back in touch and we can talk over how the code is structured and ways you can start contributing.

Thank you very much for your interest in the project!

Cheers,
MS