Re: Issue 2966 - Patch-push

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Issue 2966 - Patch-push
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:36:13 +0100

Hi Harm,

Am 11.12.2012 20:54, schrieb Thomas Morley:
Hi,

someone up to push it for me?

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850073/
I don't know if your patch consists of a single commit or a series
of commits, but in either case, you should do

git format-patch master

probably rename the file xxx.patch to xxx.patch.txt (otherwise
patches may get corrupted by some mail clients) and send it
by email to me, then I can push it for you.

(on rietveld, the patch does not contain informations about the
creator of the patch, so your credits will be lost).

Regards,

Marc

-Harm