Re: Doc: NR 5.3 Add \single command (issue 6742057)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 5.3 Add \single command (issue 6742057)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:04:35 +0000

Thanks for help on this so far.

I really don't understand this deeply enough, so again bear with me if I
am showing my ignorance.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6742057/diff/1/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely
File Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6742057/diff/1/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely#oldcode2192
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:2192: The simple
@code{\tweak} command cannot be used to modify any object