Minor changes to news-front

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Minor changes to news-front
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 14:01:12 -0000

I need to update how some of the website is built and I need to be able to test that it's all working OK. The only way I know how to do this is to update news-front.itexi, which I believe will make the front page of lilypond.org change. As it stands now, the top line of the news reads:

LilyPond 2.17.11 released! January 26 2013

My plan is to push a change that puts a comma in the date and check how long that takes to appear on the website. I'll later delete it to continue the testing. So - there will be a number of these minor changes during my testing. Please shout if this will be a problem for anyone.

--
Phil Holmes