Re: Issue 754: \transpose should not affect \transposition (issue 730404

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 754: \transpose should not affect \transposition (issue 7304044)
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:15:41 +0000

On 2013/02/06 07:11:34, Keith wrote:
This works, including midi and cues between transposing instruments.

I somewhat recommend doing only patch set 1 and the update to the
regtest
documentation in set 3.
(Or, at least put the change in patchset 2 as a separate commit, with
convert-ly rule to say NOTSMART on any instrumentTransposition in user
input.)

Well, the current commit structure is

commit 055502c402fc90ba208e48c39e6d4f1c50a19fa6
Author: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Feb 5 14:48:46 2013 +0100

    Invert the meaning of instrumentTransposition again.

    This basically reverts commit
1965ca6b70aaf2c04a25ace9ed3f1fb4e1222f5a
    and the preceding one.

    Files affected:

        lily/note-performer.cc
        lily/quote-iterator.cc
        ly/music-functions-init.ly
        scm/define-context-properties.scm

commit 881f2ef1698f1d01276212bb826a31b4e9edd141