BUG? simultaneous Music and Lyrics

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: BUG? simultaneous Music and Lyrics
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:16:10 +0100

Hello list,

while trying to create a cueDuringWithLyrics command, I stumbled over an issue:
To make the mentioned command, I create SimultaneousMusic containing
1. the music of the main voice (usually rests)
2. a named CueVoice containing quoteDuring
3. a Lyrics context, associated to the CueVoice

If there are no Lyrics, this works as expected. If the Lyrics context has syllables until the end of the CueVoice *and* the music-length of the main Voice is less or equal to the music-length of the CueVoice, the timing of music after this SimultaneousMusic passage is "disturbed".
I attached an example containaing two scores, displaying this issue.

Can someone deal with this?

Best, Jan-Peter