Re: Remove version 2.12 specific parts from create-weblinks-itexi.py

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Remove version 2.12 specific parts from create-weblinks-itexi.py
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 14:43:59 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Felix Janda" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 1:59 PM

Hi,

when grepping for things which look like version numbers I noticed some
version 2.12 specific code in scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py.

The attached patch removes code which won't be executed in lilypond
versions other than 2.12.

Felix

Thanks. I'm currently looking at some of the language specific stuff in that script, so I'll apply this patch at the same time.

--
Phil Holmes