PATCHES: Countdown to 27 Feb 2013 - GMT

From: James
Subject: PATCHES: Countdown to 27 Feb 2013 - GMT
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:55:06 +0000

Hello,

As I won't be around on the 28th (in the evening - I'll be here for those that are interested http://preview.tinyurl.com/axpyzkh and am looking forward to it!) so I have pushed the next round of Patch countdown to 2 days instead of the usual 3.

Countdown – Feb 27 2013 – 19:00 GMT

2631 Ugly Aleksandr Andreev push Kievan notation should space melismas, not notes
3200 Enhancement David Kastrup push Patch: Make ly:make-unpure-pure-container accept a single callback
3179 Ugly Werner Lemberg push too many dots in chords
2088 Maintainability David Kastrup push Replace automatic pointer-to-member function conversions

3161 Enhancement Mike Solomon countdown Patch: Standardizes use of empty extents in pure heights and skylines.
3160 Defect Mike Solomon countdown chord names pushed into the staff   Regression
3202 Enhancement David Kastrup countdown Patch: changes.tely: deal with \transposition and instrumentTransposition changes
3201 Enhancement David Kastrup countdown Patch: Don't initialize dim_cache_ array via constructor syntax
3199 Enhancement Mike Solomon countdown Patch: Uses only unpure-pure containers to articulate unpure-pure relationships.
3169 Enhancement Mike Solomon countdown Patch: Fixes annotate spacing
2985 Defect David Kastrup countdown lilypond: Umlauts and other special characters incorrectly exported to PDF meta data   Backport

3206 Documentation aleksandr.andreev review Patch: Document Kievan ligature engraver
3203 Critical address@hidden review Connecting bar lines missing in piano staffs   Regression

Patches changed to Needs_Work this countdown

3134 Enhancement Mike Solomon Needs_work Patch: Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning.

Have fun,

James