Re: API for getting various kinds of grobs

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: API for getting various kinds of grobs
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 21:19:16 +0200

Hi,

2013/3/14 Joe Neeman <address@hidden>:
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>> [discussion about aligning grobs on other grobs]
>> Is there any place with such information?  I don't recall seeing
>> anything like that.  It would be useful.
>
> Grep for ly:grob? and ly:grob-array? in scm/define-grob-properties.scm.
> Although they're documented in the same place as properties, the properties
> with type ly:grob? and ly:grob-array? should actually be part of the object
> alist, not the property alist (ie. they are accessible with get_object, not
> get_property). [....]

just a note that i haven't forgotten about this - i still haven't
finished rewriting self-alignment-interface.  The issues for that are
here:
https://codereview.appspot.com/7768043
It will take some time to polish that, update documentation etc. (i
estimate at least 2 weeks, maybe much more).  If anyone's interested
in helping with reviews, that would be most welcome!
(apart from C++ code rewrite, there are also new user-interfaces, so
even non-developers can help).

best,
Janek