Re: Add changes entry for Mike's work on skylines. (issue 8613043)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Add changes entry for Mike's work on skylines. (issue 8613043)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:12:17 +0200

2013/4/13 Keith OHara <address@hidden>:
> On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:24:46 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:
>> actually, placement of d4-.\downbow looks like a bug to me.  Its too
>> similar to square fermata.
>
> All the more reason to include it in the "changes" announcement.  We would
> not want this to surprise anyone.

ok

>> Another case where magnetic skylines would help.
>
> We have something very close with 'skyline-horizontal-padding'.  Do you
> think that more people will use it if you change its name to
> 'skyline-magnetism' ?

But horizontal padding is something quite different from magnetic
skylines.  (hmm, maybe i didn't explain it well enough?)
Anyway, i think it would be great to do some work on implementing
magnetic skylines (and other skyline improvements).  I'd gladly help
with that, but i'm pretty sure that i wouldn't be able to do this by
myself - would you be interested in forming a small team to work on
this, perhaps together with Mike?

Janek