RE: Wanting to be involved in lilypond project again

From: Fan Ziye
Subject: RE: Wanting to be involved in lilypond project again
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 00:34:59 +0800

Hi,

I switched to lily-dev which was referred in CG at last and built lilypond
and documentation successfully. And thank you for your instruction, I have
been reading some countdown patches. I saw the three issues and I'm trying
to solve the first one.

As for git, yes, I used git in my graduate project (to manage my matlab and
python code), but only the basic set of git operations (clone, add, commit,
branch). I have a github account but I didn't use it.

Regards,
Fan Ziye