PATCHES - Countdown for April 23 - 19:00 GMt

From: James
Subject: PATCHES - Countdown for April 23 - 19:00 GMt
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:55:12 +0100

hello

Countdown – April 23rd 2013 – 19:00 GMT

3309 Enhancement Janek Warchol Push Patch: change OctavateEight to ClefModifier
3195 Documentation Trevor Daniels Push missing \consists "Rhythmic_column_engraver" in doc example
3185 Documentation Trevor Daniels Push Add newSpacingSection to the index
3136 Ugly Julien Rioux Push lilypond-book - automatic line width detection fails because of the included file

2658 Defect David Kastrup Countdown wrong stem rendering (inconsistent thickness)
3280 Documentation Trevor Daniels Countdown NR and allocating a tweak
3313 Enhancement David Nalesnik Countdown Patch: Add the command \offset to LilyPond
3207 Ugly Mike Solomon Countdown too extreme skylining for \tempo text   Regression
3175 Documentation Trevor Daniels Countdown [DOC] Notation Reference 1.6.2 Modifying single staves - customizing staff positions
3159 Documentation Trevor Daniels Countdown Rewrite \transposition examples in notation manual
3080 Documentation Trevor Daniels Countdown NR 1.2.3 Upbeats confusing explanation of measurePosition
3098 Documentation Trevor Daniels Countdown Parser diagnostics failing to recognise \on-the-fly arguments as procedure type
3279 Ugly Keith O'Hara Countdown space consecutive tempo marks
2938 Documentation Trevor Daniels Countdown Document property stack structure and use of \temporary in Extending

3307 Ugly David Kastrup Review Rest positions incorrect with non-standard line count
3308 Enhancement janek.lilypond Review Patch: Add changes entry for Mike's work on skylines.
3078 Documentation tdanielsmusic Review NR 1.2.3 Unmetered music: cadenza and bars
2902 Documentation tdanielsmusic Review Review and improve documentation of \paper wrt book/bookpart
2658 Defect address@hidden Review wrong stem rendering (inconsistent thickness)

Patches changed to 'Needs Work' this countdown

3320 Ugly Mike Solomon Needs Work Dynamic spanner vertical spacing   Regression
3134 Enhancement Mike Solomon Needs Work Patch: Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning.
2795 Ugly Mike Solomon Needs Work Vertical skylines problems   Regression
1296 Critical Mike Solomon Needs Work Progerrors when using \laissezVibrer in a cross-staff context   Warning Regression

James

PS Advanced Warning: I will be away for a week after next Thursday (25th) - Patchy merge will run on and on (cycle is two hours + the time taken to merge on a specific cycle) but I won't be able to test or do a countdown during that week..

I'll do one more countdown on the 23rd (as per this list) and then that will be it - unless you want a 2 day instead of three day countdown then I could squeeze one more in.

Of course feel free to step in while I am gone. I'll be back around 27th/28th.