Re: Fail to merge staging - make doc is failing

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Fail to merge staging - make doc is failing
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:39:28 +0200

James <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Well I stepped away for a couple of hours (Patchy runs every hour or
> so) and now it is merged.
>
> ?
>
> Anyway I can still see two Head/Staging entries
>
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=00216e16c717470ae53dbbfd1d52850d1b102e29

"refs/head/staging"

> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=6b79234fbfe9400cac355a7b3d7da90532d82522

"refs/heads/staging"

I think it might have been my fault for pushing something wrong to
staging, then cleaning up fast by deleting it and pushing something new.
And in the process of that cleanup, I must have used a bad full branch
name temporarily and not cleaned up afterwards properly.  I have removed
it now for good.  Sorry for the confusion, but I don't think that patchy
should ever have noticed.