Re: Patchy test and Countdowns

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Patchy test and Countdowns
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:35:31 +0200

James <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello
>
> I'm having problems with my broadband at home and am not in the office
> this week. It means that I cannot run patchy-test or do
> Countdowns. Patchy-merge runs from my office machine as well as from
> home, so that is covered so depending on how long it takes to fix,
> you'll have to test patches without me for a while.

In our current age, one almost wants to reply to "I'm having problems
with my broadband" with "Get well soon!".  I'll try to pick up some of
the slack though I won't do tests including docs.

Let me just take the opportunity to state that you are doing an
excellent job of keeping the reviews and countdowns organized and moving
forward.  I'm afraid I won't be pitching in with similar quality while
you are kept from it.

All the best,