Re: Calculate wordwrapped/justified lines using the stencil stacking pri

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Calculate wordwrapped/justified lines using the stencil stacking primitives (issue 13827044)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 00:42:52 +0200

2013/9/25  <address@hidden>:
> On 2013/09/24 22:01:17, janek wrote:
>> Thanks, this should help me understand what's going on.
>
> Without looking at the code, that's not all that likely.

uh, my point was that i wanted to see the example before reading the
code so that i can understand the code in the context of the example.
If you've read the autobiography of Richard Feynman, you may notice
that he was doing a similar thing when discussing physical models etc.

I hope to look at the code tomorrow.

>> Interestingly, with current master (bfdebcb93bebe820c2d5fd6c1bed) the
>> pattern ending with 104 appears to be fine.
>

> My current "fresh" installed LilyPond at /usr/local/bin/lilypond from
> which I reported the behavior is 2.17.23, the main spacing changes were
> 2.17.19.  There might have been some fixes to linewrapping after
> 2.17.23, and/or this might be related to font metrics.

FWIW, pattern ending with 104 seems ok on 2.17.23
(1ce025d8e1bf93e820270d7ed74fccc48fa4fc64) (output attached)

Janek