Re: Define absolute-dynamics as a customizable event-function (issue 206

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Define absolute-dynamics as a customizable event-function (issue 20660044)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 16:23:38 +0000

Slight update; thanks for your patience (I’ve never been good at this
but now I’m also quite a bit rusty).

https://codereview.appspot.com/20660044/diff/1/ly/dynamic-scripts-init.ly
File ly/dynamic-scripts-init.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/20660044/diff/1/ly/dynamic-scripts-init.ly#newcode37
ly/dynamic-scripts-init.ly:37: (map (lambda (str)