Re: Where is PDF documentation typically installed (in Ubuntu)?

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Where is PDF documentation typically installed (in Ubuntu)?
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 11:45:35 +0100

On 02/11/13 11:13, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
I'm just checking the updated Lilypond packages in Ubuntu saucy-proposed (the
ones that have the fix for the mpost bug) and I'm finding something odd: I
installed the PDF docs to check the fonts, but I can't find the actual PDF files
anywhere in /usr/share/doc.

Where are they typically located?

Found it. I was expecting to find .pdf files but they're .pdf.gz, hence my searches didn't find them. Checking the contents of the .deb file itself indicated they are located in subdirectories of /usr/share/doc/lilypond/html.