Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3631 in lilypond: 2.17 does a worse job with v

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3631 in lilypond: 2.17 does a worse job with vertical spacing and/or the page layout than 2.16
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 15:44:15 +0100

On Nov 2, 2013, at 3:32 PM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 02/11/13 15:12, Mike Solomon wrote:
>> Not sure what a git formatted patch is…I can, however, download the Rietveld
>> patch and send it to you if you want.
>
> Git can extract text patch files from your version history, which can then be
> sent by email.  It's a simpler way of getting patches to/from people than
> needing to publish branches.

Ah, OK.

The issue is that I don’t want to send anything from my computer for pushing,
as my libguile is broken and I’m not comfortable sending a patch for pushing
unless I’ve done a clean compile with it once just in case.  The Rietveld
version is the last reviewed and OKd one, so I’d prefer that someone pushes
that.

Cheers,
MS