Re: tracking down a crash

From: Keith E OHara
Subject: Re: tracking down a crash
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:24:29 -0800

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 23:48:47 -0800, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

So one suspicion would be that iter_ points to a non-operative
iterator.  Maybe set it to zero in

Sequential_iterator::do_quit ()

That change, on master, did not clear the crash.

release/2.18  gives good output on
<http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/piece-info.cgi?id=1793>

The first commit at which I see the crash (backtrace as posted earlier)  is
3dc88bc7
Issue 3648/1: Isolated durations in music sequences now stand for unpitched
notes

Before that commit, I see 37 extra bar-lines in measure 60, after the first 8th
note in a 2/4 measure, and following bar numbers are large by 36.

The first commit at which I see the extra empty bars is f372c695
Issue 3648/1: Isolated durations in music sequences now stand for unpitched
notes

In any case, if I compile separately, rather than lilypond *.ly, I see no
problem.

Minimizing the example will take time, on Linux, so will be quite a lot of
calendar time. Since release/2.18 works, I am not in a big hurry.