.bib files in our Web/Doc pages - how to edit?

From: James
Subject: .bib files in our Web/Doc pages - how to edit?
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 21:28:33 +0000

Hello,

I'd like to add our Turkish Professor's book to the Publications and am unsure about the syntax/format of the syntax.

So for example one entry that exists is:

@inproceedings{reinhold01,
title = {OrchestralLily: A Package for Professional Music Publishing with LilyPond and LATEX},
  author = {Reinhold Kainhofer},
  booktitle = {The Linux Audio Conference 2010 (LAC2010)},
  year = 2010,
note = {(@uref{http://lilypond.org/website/pdf/reinhold-LAC-2010.pdf, PDF 767k})}
}

While most of it is self explanatory I don't understand the format of the author as it appears at the start of the entry:

@inproceedings{reinhold01,
}

Is there some convention that I need to use?

Also just to check, I could not find that these .bib files were generated from some other source (like an Appendix for instance) but they are the 'root' files that I would edit?

Thanks

James