Re: Fwd: Re: Issue 3719 in lilypond: Patch: CG: Add comment about git-cl

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Issue 3719 in lilypond: Patch: CG: Add comment about git-cl editor
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 10:54:40 +0100

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> Would somebody please be so kind and push the attached patch.
>
> I rebased on origin/master and ran ct-section source-code.
>
> make doc gave an error, but this pointed to
> "fatal error: failed files: "60/lily-338514d2.ly""
> so I think I can ignore this?

Actually, you can't ignore this.  Take a look at
out/lybook-db/60/lily-338514d2.ly and identify which place in your docs
it comes from.

It's not part of the reviewed patch, obviously, but it would seem like
you managed to mess something up in your tree for a different reason.

I see that you used @code{vi} and @code{git-cl} rather than @command{vi}
and @command{git-cl}: any particular reason for that?

If not, I would lean towards fixing this up before pushing.  Ok with
you?