Re: possible tuplet bug?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: possible tuplet bug?
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 12:48:47 +0100

Hi David(s, especially N) ;-)

2013/12/25 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>:
> [tuplet problem]
> See attached.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

It's great to see you working on C++ stuff!  I'm sorry that i don't
have time to investigate this, but i'm rooting for you!

One piece of advice that i have: you may try using 'git blame' to find
the commit which originally introduced the problematic code (you will
probably have to use it repeatedly because of code reformattings that
happened since this was written).  There is no guarantee that you'll
find any explanation, but it's worth trying.

Also, try running the regression tests to see if your change has any
negative side-effects.

best,
Janek