Re: Make doc - English only?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Make doc - English only?
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 10:59:04 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
To: "LilyPond Development Team" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 8:04 AM
Subject: Make doc - English only?

Is there a way to make doc without transltations?

When working on the website I use
make WEB_LANGS='' website, but is there an equivalent for the docs?

I know I don't need that for development (while working I generate individual sections, and for checking one _does_ need the translations. But it would be nice to have a local doc (like the "doc tarball") but English only. Anyway, I just realized that I don't need to download these huge tarballs anymore since I can build the docs myself from Git :-)

Urs
--
Urs Liska
openlilylib.org