line-breaking bug in 2.19

From: Keith OHara
Subject: line-breaking bug in 2.19
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:55:45 -0800

Starting with version 2.19.0, the bassoon part from
<http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/piece-info.cgi?id=1793>
gets a short line.

The first commit where this happens is f8416b for issue 3304 (making horizontal
spacing even) but it seems that for any values of the ideal horizontal spacing,
the line-breaker should find full lines.  The original cause might be from one
of the line-breaking issues like 3441.

It will take some time to minimize the example, as it always does.  But I
thought having the information here might help if anybody else has noticed some
aspect of the problem.

I'll try to revert the most-likely cause before 2.19.1